Everything about ENGLAND
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Everything about ENGLAND

forum about english and england

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Madditza

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Maddytza
Maddytza

Data de înscriere : 01/01/2008
Varsta : 31
Localizare : L0nd0n, The Fairy Land

Madditza Empty
MesajSubiect: Madditza   Madditza Icon_minitimeLun Feb 04, 2008 5:16 pm

kreatziile mele......sper s v plak............ast komm

A STRANGE DREAM

I had a strange dream last night which really scared me. I remember that I saw myself in a beautiful garden with multicoloured flowers and lots of trees. I was so amazed by the birds’ songs and I was running through the flowers thinking that I was in heaven. I was wearing a beautiful white dress like a princess. Everything was so perfect and pure. I was surrounded everywhere by colours and life….until suddenly all the beauty which was around me vanished into the air. A black castle appeared in front of me and all the life changed in death. The trees seemed to be so sad and the earth was black. The lovely blue sky was now covered with black and grey clouds. I begun to feel sad too. I started to look around me, trying to wake me up and thinking that something very bad had happened. I became worried and full of curiosity I entered the castle. Everything was scaring me. I even had a feeling that something was wrong.
Inside the castle, everything was full of sadness. I saw a mirror in the right corner of the room and when I looked into it I saw myself dressed in black. When I looked at my hands, they seemed to be covered in blood. I started to cry when suddenly a ghost came and took my hand. I started to scream, but the ghost kept pulling me through all the rooms. I remember that I had to jump in order not to fall in a grave. I was so scared and amazed that I didn’t notice the fact that I was flying and the ghost was still carrying me. After some minutes spent in the air, which seemed to me like hours, we arrived in a wood, near a lake. There, the ghost let me down and in spite of being so scared I had the courage to ask the ghost “why did you take me?”.
The ghost was crying and suddenly became a boy. This seemed to me impossible and full of angry I tried to wake me up. The boy came near me and told me that his name was John and he was the king of that land. I haven’t noticed until then that he was very beautiful. He had some blue eyes which reminded me about the sea. He tried to calm me down.
Finally, when I wasn’t angry anymore, he said to me that a very bad witch convicted him to a life as a ghost and in that night he would die. John wanted me to become the new queen of The Fairy Land. I found out later that everything was so sad because of John’s death. After John told me those things, he became a ghost again and threw himself in the lake. In the next moment everything became full of joy and life. Everything was perfect again. I saw myself so happy and surrounded by friendly animals and flowers.
Then I heard a strange sound…someone was screaming. It was my mother who was trying to wake me up. Happy that I was again in my bed I hugged my mum and told her that I loved her. She was looking in wonder at me…..I suppose she had no idea about the strange dream that I had just had….

ast komm flower
Sus In jos

Madditza
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Everything about ENGLAND :: Other stuff :: Literatura-
Mergi direct la: